The Torchmate curriculum is an innovative "plug and play" educational course that allows schools to teach students everything they need to know about CNC technology. It is a complete involved course with suggested lesson plans and end-of-chapter quizzes that can be assigned however instructors would like. Students will be able to cycle through the curriculum from beginning to end, learning about the history of the technology, its applications and how to program and operate the table.
• Single-source provider for a machine and corresponding course curriculum
• Complete "plug and play" curriculum for a classroom setting
• Created by a team of professional welding and fabricating educators
• 11 comprehensive chapters
• Prepares students for future employment in manufacturing and fabricating industries